Pre-pressing machine is used for producing laminated glass in laminated glass processing line. It has the following characteristics: 1) The machine is composed of feeding section, pre-heat section, pre-pressure section, heating sectionI, heating sectionII, roller section, discharging segment and electric control cabinet, being used in initial pressure treatment of laminated glass and PVB film. It adopts imported high-temperature resistant rubber roller rolling evenly, which thoroughly exhaust air between the two pieces of glass. Making PVB film in the middle of laminated glass and glass initially conglutinate by pre-heating, pre-pressure, heat, pressure; glass in the roller is on continuous smooth roller movement to the effect of eliminating air bubbles and strong adhesion.
2) Rack adopts standard steel welded, spraying paint in the surface.
3) Space/distance between two great squeezing rollers is set by industrial computer assisted by coder with monitor displayed.
4) Main transmission is gear transmission; transmission speed is for frequency digital display.
5) Conveyor roller structure: Heating zone is shaft winded high temperature proof asbestos rope. Feeding and discharging segment is shaft with o-rubber ring.
6) The heating elements adopt quartz emitter. Temperature is controlled by industrial computer and PLC.
Technical parameters 1) Max width of processing glass: 2500mm 2) Thickness of processing glass: 6-80mm (digital display) 3) Min. Size of processing glass: 450mm×450mm 4) Big pressure roller diameter: Φ330mm(film thickness 20mm) 5) Power: 104.4KW 6) Transmission speed: 0.5-2.5m/min 7) Air pressure: 0.6-0.8MPa 8) Dimension: 9580mm×3400mm×1700mm (L×W×H)